Join a true rural regional health centre powered by 300 friendly and engaged staff committed to providing high quality patient care.
Dryden, Ontario is a four season, progressive and affordable community where everything you need is just five minutes from your door step.
- The Nursing Manager works with a multidisciplinary team contributing to overall desired patient outcomes through the provision of high quality nursing care.
- Responsible for overall management and leadership of patient care areas including inpatient unit, OBS, ER.
- Strong management, clinical skills and expertise are critical to this role.
- Bachelor of Science/RN Degree
- ACLS / Neonatal Advance Life Support Certificate an asset
- Five years minimum nursing experience
- Demonstrated ability to display behaviors consistent with the DRHC Code of Conduct and Standards of Behavior guidelines
- Opportunity for extra shifts in various hospital settings or the broader community to provide extra income.