The Assisted Living Manager is a professional nurse who partners with residents, their family members, and all members of the Assisted Living Team to deliver programs and services so that residents can enjoy a lifestyle and quality of life that exceeds their expectations.
The hallmark of Chartwell's Assisted Living Program is to provide highly individualized care that allows residents to experience the exceptional service provided in neighbourhoods of Chartwell Retirement Residences.
- Love seniors who have life experience and stories to tell.
- Love to engage in a care relationship based on trust and respect.
- Love seeing people's reactions when they are WOWed.
Read on! What you get at Chartwell
- We believe in Making People's Lives Better for our residents, their families, and our employees.
- Grow your career at Chartwell where we have General Managers, Health and Wellness Managers and Regional Care Managers who started their career as an Assisted Living Manager
- Opportunities for working with like-minded team members.
What you bring:
- Love, respect, and a passion for people!
- A Genuine interest in providing an exceptional care experience.
- A passion for monitoring the wellbeing of residents to ensure they receive the care they need.
- Your RPN, LPN or RN Nursing Skills and a minimum of two years relevant experience in a healthcare setting.
- A desire to lead a care team.
What you will get to do:
- Ensure residents enjoy their day to the fullest!
- Deliver high quality care with a personalized touch.
- Build meaningful relationships with residents and family members.
- Collaboratively ensure the smooth operation of the Assisted Living Neighbourhood and the Residence.