- Interested in becoming a RN in the US?
- Sign on's and relocation reimbursements are provided.
- You must be a Canadian citizen or Philippine citizen and have your NCLEX.
- You may need an English course such as PTE or IELTS if your education for RN was in a non-English speaking country.
We are offering 2 year work authorizations with options to renew indefinitely. We handle all immigration, credentialing and certification for every nurse.
New grads welcome! TN and EB3 visas as well!
Are you a Registered Nurse
who specializes in Hospice
and is seeking employment in the United States in a team oriented fast paced work environment?
We are looking for compassionate Registered Nurses to administer medical procedures and care to patients across the United States. We're dedicated to connecting qualified and passionate professionals with organizations that value expertise.
We are offering 2 year work authorizations with options to renew indefinitely. We handle all immigration, credentialing and certification for every nurse.Position Summary:
The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs hospice care and is experienced in nursing with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse will participate in the planning and coordination of care with patients and family.
- To administer skilled nursing for all ages in their place of residence.
- Will conduct patient admissions.
- Will conduct routine patient visits.
- Coordinate care within an interdisciplinary team to assure patient/family needs are met.
- Will communicate with attending physicians, hospice physicians, and other physicians involved in the patient's care.
- Demonstrate accountability, flexibility, respect and integrity.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, company standards, policies and procedures.
- Timely submission of all required paperwork.
Must have current Registered Nurse Licensure
- Successfully passed the National Council Licensure Exam-RN (NCLEX-RN)
- Must obtain ACLS & American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) within 6 months of hire