We are currently seeking our next Healthcare Account Manager to join our team in Kingston, ON.
What we have to offer:
- Company vehicle provided
- Quarterly Incentive program
- Stable schedule (Regular business hours from Monday to Friday)
- No mandatory Overtime
- Cell phone and laptop provided
- Guaranteed Statutory Holidays
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Generous Pension Plan
- Flexible group insurance with flex $$$$
- Education assistance program
- Employee assistance program (including assistance for family members)
- Online learning and development portal
Role Responsibilities :
- Establish and maintain high quality relationships with referral sources and clients
- Conduct respiratory equipment in-service training with various community partners
- Collaborate with internal/external partners to achieve growth targets
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety standards
- Assist in the training and development of new employees as required
- Support the Healthcare Professional and Sleep Support Advisor roles within the organization as required
- Participate in a regular on-call rotation
- Ensure client/patient confidentiality
- Valid Respiratory Therapist designation under the CRTO or valid Nursing designation under the CNO (RN or RPN)
- Prior sales and marketing experience preferred
- 5 years of applicable experience preferred
- Experience in the Homecare industry preferred
- Clear Driving record/abstract
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to demonstrate empathy towards others
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritize and multitask
- Strong sense of Teamwork and able to interact with other teams
- Autonomous, resourceful, and organized
At Medigas, the healthcare division of Linde Canada, Inc., you'll join talented and diverse people throughout Canada, all working hard to make a difference in our client's lives and make our organization successful. You will work to support, develop and implement challenging and meaningful client-focused programs and you will be trusted to take on responsibility early in your career. Our employees' contributions are valuable to our company, our clients, our communities and our shareholders.
Since the late 1960s, Medigas has been a leader in serving the Canadian healthcare market with the provision of home oxygen therapy, respiratory services, medical gases and related medical equipment. Everything we do is born out of our commitment to help people live better lives and to support the medical professionals who make it all possible.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit www.linde.com
At Medigas, every day is an opportunity: an opportunity to learn, to grow, to share success and to contribute to one of the world's leading industrial gas and engineering companies. Seize the opportunity: take your next step with us and join our team.
Linde has an extensive background check process which may include but is not limited to, a criminal background review, pre-employment medical, driver's license and abstract review, and may also include reference checks, employment and education verification.
Linde Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Applicants requiring accommodation during the recruitment and selection process are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required. We will work with you to meet your needs.
We are committed to employment equity for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.