Carepath Inc. is seeking two Mental Health Nurses with at least 5 years of related experience in mental health to join our virtual mental health team. The role involves the provision of counselling/navigation to a case load of clients during the evenings (1500-2300) and on call responsibilities every second weekend.
After your paid orientation and training, apply your experience and education to provide clinical counselling /navigation to clients experiencing acute or chronic mental health issues to your assigned clients, including urgent calls. Working 100% from your remote location, mental health care is delivered virtually, using the telephone or secure digital platform. The nurse will be responsible for assessment, planning and delivering mental health care, evaluating progress, and maintaining appropriate documentation within Carepath’s secure platform.
Carepath also provides navigation within the client’s community. Clinicians are responsible for liaising with other care providers, such as family doctors, and facilitating access to local services where appropriate. Clinicians are provided clinical supervision in accordance with their education and experience directly from the Clinical Director.
- A Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college.
- At least five years of experience providing psychiatric/mental health nursing, including crisis management and risk assessment.
- A quiet and private home office.
- You earn and keep your client trust and treat them respectfully.
- You understand and follow the confidentiality and privacy of the client that is consistent with PHIPA legislation.
- Bilingual (French /English) is an asset.
- A laptop from Carepath is provided, as is training in the Carepath process and easy in-house records system.
- This is a nation-wide program, so nurses can be located in ANY part of Canada.
- You must maintain relevant licensing and liability insurance in at least one province.
A leader in virtual care, Carepath is an innovative healthcare navigation program that provides comprehensive and personalized care to individuals and their families. Carepath has helped guide Canadians through the complexities of the healthcare system for over 15 years.
To learn more about Carepath visit: www.carepath.ca