Personal Support Worker- Angus and Innisfil
Here is a look at our total rewards:
- Competitive wages including travel pay between $21.85-$23.79 in total compensation for direct care.
- Full Time, Part Time and Casual opportunities
- Weekend and evening premiums paid in addition
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Career development and progression opportunities
Your role with clients:
This role requires daily travel, home-to-home within the Angus and Innisfil community, providing personal care to clients in their home. As a caring, responsible health care team member, you will support clients to be as safe and independent in their homes as possible, helping them to live their best lives. You will provide personal care to clients in their home, and may assist them to mobilize and perform light exercises. You will act at all times with the client and their family at the heart of all you do, observing, documenting, and reporting any changes in their condition to your Manager/Supervisor.
What you will need to be successful
- Your Personal Support Worker Certificate, or valid certification as a Home Support Worker, Home Support worker level II, III, Health Care Aid, or Personal Attendant
- Students currently enrolled (post first year) in health care programs such as nursing, rehab, para medicine or have a valid certificate as a Developmental Support Worker, RN, RPN, Practical Nurse, Midwife, or Physician (either domestic or internationally trained)
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification
- A clear Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening within the last 12 months
- Proof of negative TB test within the last 12 months and an up-to-date immunization record
- Ability to travel home to home within the Angus or Innisfil community
Join us at CBI Health - Because your care matters
To learn more about CBI, please visit www.cbihealth.ca
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and CBI Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of our hiring process. Please inform your recruiter if you have any accommodation requests.