Are you a compassionate Personal Support Worker who is seeking a rewarding new role?
Senior Homecare by Angels in London, ON is seeking to hire a qualified PSW to join our dynamic care team. We provide comprehensive care to seniors and disabled adults at home.
Apply today for immediate consideration! Why Senior Homecare by Angels?
- Competitive hourly wage
- Paid on the job training, with room for advancement
- Create your ideal schedule, with our flexible scheduling options!
- Expand your clientele to suit your availability
- 24/7 live support from our caring management team
- Work in a stress free one-on-one-care environment
- Provide non-medical support and companionship to senior clients in their homes
- Provide medication reminders, as needed
- Assist with hygiene assistance - such as bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Perform grocery shopping, meal preparation, and diet monitoring
- Help with laundry and light housekeeping duties
- Assist with ambulation/mobility assistance
About Senior Homecare by Angels:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Be self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Current driver's license and reliable transportation is preferred
- Clear Vulnerable Sector Check, or consent to have one done
- CPR and First Aid certified, preferred
- Must comply with all agency policies
- Have at least three satisfactory professional references
- 1-2 years of home care experience
Senior Homecare by Angels in London is a locally owned and operated agency that is dedicated providing the best in home care to our senior clients. Finding high quality care for an aging loved one is often one of the most difficult decisions we have to make for our loved ones. Our care team is committed to providing the families we support with compassionate in home care they can depend on. Our services allow our clients to retain their independence and avoid relocation to a nursing home or assisted living facility.
The ideal candidate must be able to provide services with dignity, patience, compassion, and respect. This person will show empathy and professionalism to the client at all times.
Our office serves clients in the London, ON area and the surrounding communities. This position will require travel to client homes in these areas.
Powered by JazzHR