We are seeking a RPN here in Barrie to work in LTC. 8 hour day, evening and night shifts are available. We are looking for casual and part time registered staff. A flexible schedule is ideal.
Please submit the appropriate documents for review.
Please contact Kristine at 705-503-2273 ex. 3 or email@example.com
Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? Your search is over - a RPN with Home Care Assistance is the job for you!
We are the Champions of Aging! As a company, we adhere to the best business practices - fully insured, we also cover all employees with workers compensation and will take care of any related tax reporting. This strong commitment to hiring and developing only excellent caregivers has helped us become the premier provider of non-medical in-home senior care!
- Competitive pay
- Benefits Plan for 30 hours plus per week
- 4% Vacation Pay on every pay
- Flexible hours
- Make a difference in a senior's life
Apply today The successful candidate's areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Other key qualifications for this position will include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the wellness of all the residents.
- Conducting assessments and reassessments.
- Developing, monitoring, and updating plans of care, as assigned.
- Directing the wellness staff and ensuring their responsibilities are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Providing medication support and administration.
- Responding to all emergency situations.
- Completing pertinent reports correctly and in keeping with assigned deadlines.
- Ensuring compliance of all applicable legislation, for example the Retirement Homes Act, 2010 and its regulations.
- Meeting the Standards of the College of Nurses of Ontario at all times.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- Current certificate of competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Nursing experience in a similar setting.
- Valid First Aid/CPR certificate
- Ability to accurately follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to communicate to our senior residents, their families, colleagues, etc., in a friendly and professional manner.
- Effective time management skills to work under specified time constraints and in accordance with job routines, while observing policies and procedures as well as applicable work standards and safety regulations.
- The ability to focus on multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to anticipate problems and use sound judgment and tact in handling confidential matters.
- Vulnerable sector screen, and satisfactory professional references.
Home Care Assistance welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Home Care Assistance.
Powered by JazzHR