Employment Status: Casual
Program Name: Foot Care Program
Work Schedule: Days
Unions/Bargaining Unit: OFHCW
On Call: No
Provide advanced foot care to clients by applying the nursing process within the framework of Quality Management by adherence to the CNO guidelines and VON policies and procedures.
Provide Advanced, Basic and Diabetic foot care in Clinics and in home in the Greater Kingston and area.
- Current registration with CNO - RPN
- Completion of the Basic & Advance Foot Care Course - Certificate
- First Aid and CPR certificate that is current
- Demonstrated skill in client assessment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Effective communication skills# written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to provide goal oriented care using the nursing process and applicable standards of clinical practice
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and decision-making
- Ability to work both independently and within a multi-disciplinary health team approach to service delivery
- Bilingual Proficiency in French and English is an asset in French Designated areas
- A valid driver's permit and availability of a reliable vehicle with current insurance
- Current and original copy of a satisfactory Criminal Records Check is required upon the start of your employment
- A Vulnerable Sector Search and/or Child Abuse Registry Check may be required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced Environment; Attention to Detail; Lift and carry using appropriate lifting techniques; Bend, push, pull, grip, reach, kneel, crouch using good body mechanics; Walk, sit, stand, climb stairs; Fine hand movements
VON Canada is committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities and to providing accessibility accommodations for candidates who require them. If you are in need of accessibility support, please visit our website at http://www.von.ca/en/accessibility for further information and contact details.
Attention Current Employees (Internal Applicants): If you are applying to a unionized position and you are a member of its bargaining unit, please be aware that this posting may remain open beyond the deadline if there are not enough applicants to fill the position(s). If the posting remains open after the initial deadline, VON may close the posting at its' discretion or a rolling deadline equivalent to the posting period specified in your Collective Agreement will be deemed, and each successive period will be treated as a separate posting for purposes of comparing seniority between candidates.
Cet article est disponible en français. Pour en demander une copie, veuillez téléphoné notre emplacement VON Kingston, numéro (613) 634- 0130