Our live in caregivers are an essential part of the team. They are required to live in the home of the clients for one week on and one week off. You will have your own private bedroom and bathroom. We appreciate those who have life experience, so do not let your age keep you from applying. You will be supported by our Care Manager whose goal is to help you be successful. This opportunity is located in the surrounding area of Barrie, Ontario.
Your typical day:
- Personal services include toileting, bathing, and grooming
- Provide light housekeeping
- Assist with medications
- Prepare meals, and provide personal assistance with general living needs
- Provide companionship and conversation
- Follow care plan and complete documentation
- A consistent schedule
- All meals provided
- Paid housing/ WIFI
- Our live in staff can apply after 3 months to our Health benefits plan
- OPSWA discounted rate
- Demonstrated working experience with the elderly, knowledgeable with respect to their needs
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with residents, families, and visitors
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Police Vulnerable Sector Check
*Must have a valid CPR/First Aid certificate
- Proof of valid Covid19 vaccines
- Reliable vehicle, insurance and a valid driver's license. Must be able to commute to and from the clients home once a week. Must have a vehicle at all times.
Please call or email Kristine at 705-503-2273 ext. 3 firstname.lastname@example.org
We are reviewing applications daily looking for accelerated starts. Please contact Kristine at 705-503-2273 ext. 3 or email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Powered by JazzHR