CBI Health is hiring a Visiting Nurse to service the Oxford County Region
Area of Service: Woodstock and/or Tillsonburg
Grow your career with us!
We value clinical excellence and are dedicated to supporting clinical best practices; in Ontario we are proud to be a designated Best Practice Spotlight Organization. Your nursing practice will allow you to focus one on one with your patient in their own home or in a local nursing clinic.
Here's a look at our total rewards:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Flexibility to match your schedule to your lifestyle
- Thorough, supportive onboarding program, peer-to-peer support, mentorship and ongoing learning and development to continuously advance your nursing knowledge and skills
- Access to 24/7 support, no matter where you are
- Opportunities to provide preceptorship to students, participate in program development initiatives, and progress within the organization
What you will need to be successful
- You are registered as a member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Opportunities are available for both RNs and RPNs
- You have ability to travel within the Oxford County region with access to a reliable and insured vehicle and valid driving license
- You are able to provide proof of your professional liability insurance, and a police check with a clear vulnerable sector screening
- Your person and family centered approach to care guides your decision making
- You recognize and respect the role of each member of the interdisciplinary team and demonstrate excellent communication skills to facilitate collaborative care
- You have an appreciation for diversity and actively seek to be inclusive in your practice
- You understand the critical role of home health care in supporting the larger health system, and demonstrate confidence in navigating clients and families to other resources to help them meet their goals
- You embrace the use of technology to support your practice
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills required; the ability to communicate in French or other languages is considered an asset
Join us at CBI Health - Because your care matters
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and CBI Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of our hiring process. Please inform your recruiter if you have any accommodation requests.