Calian Patient Support Program is currently recruiting experienced Registered Nurses to provide in-home support to our patients in London, ON . This is a great casual/part-time opportunity to supplement your existing income! In this role, you will be able to schedule appointments with your patients as it fits both your and their schedules. The ideal candidate will have excellent IV skills and pediatric experience.
Calian Patient Support Program specializes in the design and implementation of comprehensive Patient Support Programs (PSP) that enhance the patient's experience throughout their treatment journey. Working with our clients, we design customized Programs that connect all parties using a targeted approach, which delivers the simplest and most effective Program focused on the patient's experience.
- Administer in-home infusions and injections, and provide educational training and supervision in the use of auto-injection and self-injection devices.
- Schedule appointments directly with patients or with designated caregivers.
- Complete visits at the patient's home or other approved location.
- Provide any follow-up as needed for patient visits.
- Complete required charting in a timely fashion, using our highly automated proprietary system.
- Report any possible adverse events within 24 hours.
- Fulfill other duties as required for the position.
Qualifications and experience:
- Valid RN license in ON.
- Valid CPR certification.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on, post-graduation, nursing experience.
- Must be able to work independently to organize, prioritize and schedule patient visits according to patient availability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills in dealing with patients, health professionals, and industry personnel.
- Must have established home office (including computer, internet connection, mobile phone).
- Must have a valid driver's license and must own an insured car.