Location : Chelsey Park London On
Position : Part Time RPN
On a daily basis, the RPN will enhance the effective management and quality of nursing practice in keeping with the standards and expectations set out by governing bodies and internal policies and standards of care.
- Ensuring exceptional resident care is provided while following protocols and maintaining physicians' orders.
- Observing, reporting, and recording vital signs, symptoms, and conditions of residents, and initiate remedial health measures where appropriate.
- Organizing and directing functions and activities related to the provision of care to residents.
- Assisting in the management of the work of nursing and personal care staff.
- Training and professional development of new staff, referring concerns to the Director of Care.
- Appropriate current certificate of competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario
- A serving heart and a passion for caring for seniors.
- Registration/eligible for registration with the Registered Practical Nurses Association of Ontario.
- Previous similar experience in long-term care an asset, with comprehensive knowledge of duties.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team, to prioritize tasks in order of urgency.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and comprehension skills.
- Developed creative problem-solving skills to look at the "big picture".
Southbridge Care Homes welcomes those applicants with disability related needs and those whom a need for accommodation in the recruitment process. Please provide notice of your need for accommodation to the hiring manager upon scheduling of an interview.
Powered by JazzHR