Registered Practical Nurse - Casual
Earn highly competitive wages with Lifemark Health Group! We are seeking Registered Practical Nurses to join our roster to provide on-site workplace services to our corporate clients. Earn excellent hourly rates plus incentive payouts providing services such as COVID-19 screenings, flu clinics, biometric health screenings, and more. This is a casual position with a variety of shifts available throughout the year, with the highest volume from October - December in flu season.
This position offers many advantages for the nurse, such as:
- Shift Volume Incentive Payout - this program pays an enticing bonus for accumulated shifts worked from Sep 1st - Dec 2023.
- Travel compensation is paid at the full hourly wage, plus a per/km rate for trips >25km one way
- Flexibility to create own schedule
- And more!
- Completing online training sessions
- Receiving, preparing, and packing event supplies and documents
- Setting up the event area at our client's facility
- Screening participants using our event documents and supplies
- Obtaining measurements (varies by event) while maintaining confidentiality
- Managing adverse events (i.e. positive screening results)
- Providing basic health education and coaching to each participant regarding next steps
- Ensuring all event documents are properly completed and submitted
Our nurses are:
- Reliable, and comfortable working independently
- Organized and detail oriented
- Professional and have excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy
Candidates must have:
- Graduated from an accredited nursing program
- Current registration with the College
- Current CPR Certificate
- A valid provincial driver's license and access to vehicle
- Previous community or workplace health service experience is an asset
- Experience with Occupational Health is an asset
Lifemark welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Lifemark promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities.