** this is a job Monday to Friday 8 to 12 hours per day to look after a Hindi speaking elderly couple**
***Important: ** For a faster respond time and to avoid email falls into your SPAM box, please select "yes" on text messaging and type in your cellular phone # for sending text messaging option about this & other opportunities
Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs. Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while building meaningful relationships. Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work®! Let our caregivers tell you how we put our caregivers first:
"Great job when you are family oriented. Comforcare will work with you when you have family issues, attend classes or planned vacations. They reward employees when they go above and beyond normal duties." What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers and range of motion exercises.
- Handle meal planning, preparation and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives possible.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Previous experience as an at home caregiver or in senior communities is a bonus.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.