We are currently seeking our next Respiratory Therapist to join our team.What we have to offer:
- Stable schedule (Day shift from Monday to Friday)
- Learning and development modules that are eligible for annual accreditation
- No Mandatory Overtime
- Guaranteed Statutory Holidays
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Generous Pension Plan
- Flexible group insurance with flex $$$$
- Education assistance program
- Employee assistance program (including assistance for family members)
- Online learning and development portal
About Medigas :
- Take charge of respiratory therapy prescribed to clients/patients
- Establish and maintain high quality relationships with clients and referral sources
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety standards
- Assist in the training and development of new employees as required
- Participate in a regular on-call rotation
- Ensure client/patient confidentiality
Medigas is a leader in serving the Canadian healthcare market with the provision of home oxygen therapy, respiratory services, medical gases and related medical equipment. Medigas is the healthcare division of Linde Canada. Everything we do is born out of our commitment to help people live better lives and to support the medical professionals who make it all possible.
At Medigas, you'll join talented and diverse people throughout Canada, all working hard to make a difference in our client's lives and make our organization successful. Our people work to develop and implement challenging and meaningful client-focused programs and are trusted to take on responsibility early in their careers. Their contributions are valuable to our company, our clients, our communities and our shareholders.What you bring to the table:
- Ability to demonstrate empathy towards others
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritize and multitask
- Strong sense of Teamwork and able to interact with other teams
- Autonomous, resourceful, and organized
- Valid Respiratory Therapist designation or valid Nursing designation
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- 2 years of applicable experience (asset)
- Experience in the Homecare industry (asset)
Linde has an extensive background check process which may include but is not limited to, a criminal background review, pre-employment medical, driver's license and abstract review, and may also include reference checks, employment and education verification.
Linde Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Applicants requiring accommodation during the recruitment and selection process are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required. We will work with you to meet your needs.
We are committed to employment equity for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.