Community Visiting Nurse Positions
Registered Nurse & Registered Practical Nurse (Newmarket)
Grow your career with us!
CBI Health is looking for passionate and caring Nurses (RN and RPNs) to join our skilled team working collaboratively to support patients transitioning home from Southlake Hospital.
Do you have the passion to be a part of an innovative organization where your experience and skills will be utilized to enhance patient and family focused care?
As a nurse at CBI Health, you will be part of an interdisciplinary team that uses an integrated and collaborative approach to service delivery. CBI Health has demonstrated that In-Home care can be different with evidence of improved outcomes and satisfaction for employees and patients. CBI Health has strengthened the traditional In-Home service delivery model focusing on a holistic approach to care. As part of the dynamic and self-directed care team, you work together to effectively meet the patient's goals.
You will use your experience and clinical skills to ensure that our patients receive the highest quality home health care, delivered with compassion and excellence.
We support and reward our Nurses in the following ways:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid sick days, orientation, and training
- Comprehensive benefits plan for you and your family
- Flexibility to schedule hours to meet your work life balance needs
- Mobile technology and training provided (cell phone and tablet)
- Easy access to managers and nursing schedulers dedicated to supporting you
- Access to 24/7 support, no matter where you are
- Supportive onboarding program, mentorship and ongoing learning and development to continuously advance your nursing knowledge and skills
- New Graduates are welcomed & supported (New Grad Gov't Incentive Programs -$10,000.00 bonus)
- Opportunities to grow your career within CBI Health's national network
Every day will be different! You will be able to apply your clinical skills and knowledge to wrap service around the patient to support their care journey.
We continuously drive clinical excellence and are dedicated to supporting clinical best practices; in Ontario we are proud to be a designated RNAO Best Practice Spotlight Organization.
We offer a full suite of tools and training to make service delivery both safe and effective. A leader in delivering virtual care in home health, our approach incorporates the use of secure technology to effectively connect with your patients and their caregivers when virtual care is the best option.
At CBI Health, we're committed to supporting our team members because we know that when we invest in you, you thrive. And when you thrive, so do our patients and the communities in which we all live and work. We are excited about the contribution you will bring to make a positive difference to patients.
What you will need to be successful
- Registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario in good standing
- Clear vulnerable sector screening
- Access to a reliable and insured vehicle,
- A valid driver's license and ability/willingness to travel within York Region
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to communicate in French or other languages is considered an asset
When you join our team as a Nurse, you will belong to one of Canada's leaders in the healthcare industry, with 250 locations across the country. As one of the largest healthcare networks in Canada, we are proud to be named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, Platinum Member and Canada's 10 Most Admired Company Cultures.
Join us at CBI Health, where better begins...
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and CBI Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of our hiring process. Please inform your recruiter if you have any accommodation requests.