Chartwell London Long Term Care Residence
2000 Blackwater Road, London, Ontario N5X 4K6
January 27, 2023
If you enjoy interacting with others, are caring and passionate about serving the most respected demographic of the Canadian population and love being around similarly driven individuals of diverse backgrounds and life experiences, please consider joining Chartwell. Here, we are dedicated to fulfilling our vision of Making People's Lives Better for our residents, their families and each other, and inspired to deliver an experience that is personalized, memorable and feels like home for more than 30,000 residents across the country.
The Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) in a Long Term Care Residence provides professional nursing care to residents and as required will supervise the activities and provide direction to Personal Support Workers as defined by the College of Nurses Standard of Practice.
What Is In It For You:
- Respected profession with career progression opportunities within Chartwell
- Directly interact and provide services to residents
- Support the assessment and implementation of individualized resident care plans
- Provide guidance to Personal Support Workers for our residents needs
- Being part of a devoted team within the largest provider of seniors housing in Canada
What You Will Need:
- Possess a certificate from the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) and be a member in good standing
- Experience with administration of medication, completion of treatments and resident teaching related to care needs
- Ability to collaborate with physicians, registered nurses and other members of the health care team
- Knowledge of the appropriate sections of the Health Disciplines Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, Pharmacy Act, Food and Drugs Act (Canada), Narcotic Control Act (Canada)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging, physically demanding, and emotional environment while supporting residents
- Chartwell recognizes the importance of immunization to protect our residents, staff and others from COVID-19. As such, subject to any accommodation required by applicable human rights legislation, it will be a condition of employment that all new hires have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
To apply please email your CV/resume to email@example.com
Chartwell recognizes the importance of immunization to protect our residents, staff and others from COVID-19. As such, subject to any accommodation required by applicable human rights legislation, it will be a condition of employment that all new hires have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
Chartwell's commitment to diversity and inclusivity is a commitment to hire people whose skills and abilities contribute the most to the success of the organization and who reflect the communities in which we live and work.
Chartwell Retirement Residences is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from a wide range of qualified candidates, including persons with disabilities. If you have questions or require assistance with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-663-6448.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.