Important: ** For a faster respond time and to avoid email falls into your SPAM box, please select "yes" on text messaging and type in your cellular phone # for sending text messaging option about this & other opportunities.
Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs. Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while building meaningful relationships. Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work®! Let our caregivers tell you how we put our caregivers first:
"I enjoy my job because I can interact with my client. My client has memory issues but can communicate. There are times the talking makes sense. The family relies on me for interactions with other professionals who assess my client. They feel that I am an important part to my client's daily activities and can give pertinent information to any ongoing care that may be needed."
Read more here. What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers and range of motion exercises.
- Handle meal planning, preparation and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives possible.
- Certified PSW
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Previous experience as an at home caregiver or in senior communities is a bonus.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.