NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR RN AND RPN
NURSING GRADUATE GUARANTEE INITIATIVE
Blanche River Health is a proud participant in the Nursing Graduate Guarantee Initiative (NGG).
The Nursing Graduate Guarantee (NGG) is a program funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. Through this initiative, Blanche River Health supports new Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses by providing them with full-time hours, above staffing complement, for a 12 week transition to practice period. NGG participants are guaranteed employment (full time hours) upon successful completion of the 12 week period.
The NGG Program at Blanche River Health consists of:
- General Hospital Orientation including online learning modules to support comprehensive understanding of Blanche River Health Standards and Policies;
- An individualized learning plan to support the 12 week transition to practice period;
- 12 weeks of preceptored shifts for department(s) specific to NGG hire, to support the transition of the new graduate into practice;
- Mentorship by the Manager of Patient Care Services specific to the NGG’s assigned department.
NGG APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Confirm you are eligible for the NGG program by visiting; https://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/pro/programs/hhrsd/nursing/early_career.aspx Upon confirming eligibility, email Human Resources at Blanche River Health, with a copy of your resume, advising of your intent to apply thought the NGG Program;
Apply to a Blanche River Health NGG posting through the NGG portal by visiting; https://www.nursescareerstart.health.gov.on.ca/Default.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022 – *Late applicants will be accepted until positions are filled.
Blanche River Health Offers:
- INCENTIVE PACKAGES AVAILABLE! On-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program. A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program. A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Kirkland Lake - For more information regarding the town of Kirkland Lake please visit https://www.discoverkl.ca/
Englehart – For more information regarding the town of Englehart please visit https://www.englehart.ca/
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.