Are you passionate about making a difference in the life of a senior? At Home Care Assistance we believe in a balanced approach to aging to help seniors live longer in their own homes. Join us in changing the way the world ages! APPLY TODAY - CALL 416-488-8777
Home Care Assistance has an opportunity for a LIVE IN Caregiver/PSW
position for 5 days/week
available in the Vaughan area. You will work with a regular client one-on-one in their private home. A Little about our client's current needs:Monday 9am to Saturday 9am Live in - Care is for an elderly female client with some forgetfulness and cognitive decline and some mobility decline. Assistance with ambulating and standby assistance, companionship and engagement, meals, light housekeeping, accompaniment on errands, shopping, appointments, medication reminders. Someone that DRIVES is required for this position. Someone that speaks Italian would be an asset but not required. Located: Vaughan - Islington and LangstaffWhats in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Meals Provided
- Less travelling going to and from a client's home
- Ongoing training and education
- Professional advancement opportunities
- Long hours -flexible to your needs and availability
- Employee of the month program
- Employee rewards/ referral bonus
- Highly supportive staff team
- 4% vacation pay
We deliver a holistic care approach to our clients and as such we are looking for candidates with strong technical skills as well as the personality traits that create genuine and long lasting care relationships. This role is perfect for motivated individuals looking to build a career as a Personal Support Worker while working around family and other personal obligations.Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements:We're looking for the best! Heres what we'd like to see:
- Assistance with transfers and ambulation
- Supervision and Safety
- Medication Reminders and Management
- Companionship and Engagement
- Meal Preparation and Light Housekeeping
- Personal Care and Hygiene
- Accompaniment to appointments
- Driver's Licence with Vehicle
- At least 1-2 year of professional elderly caregiving experience
- PSW Certificate or other relevant training
- Must be comfortable with the physical demands of the role, including the ability to assist clients with lifts/transfers, standing, walking, sitting and repositioning.
- A positive attitude and the ability to prioritize client's needs.
- Clear Vulnerable Sector Police Check
Clients and cases are available right away -apply today and start as soon as next week. Flexibility is required too and we have days, nights and weekends available.
We offer a welcoming and supportive work environment with a dedicated and compassionate management team to support all our employees in their work. Our clients have high expectations and for many years we have delivered. We believe that the taking care of our clients begins with taking care of our employees.**APPLY TODAY FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO MEET OUR TEAM. KATHRYN IS REVIEWING APPLICATIONS DAILY.**
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.CALL 416-488-8777 TODAY!!!OR APPLY TODAY ON WWW.HCAMATCH.COM
Home Care Assistance does not discriminate caregiver referrals on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender, identity or any other characteristics protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR