MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERY DAY IN A UNIQUELY SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY AND IGNITE YOUR FULL POTENTIAL. We champion quality of life for all seniors - and quality careers for our team members. A career at Sunrise Senior Living means something. It means you know your work will have a positive impact on seniors. It means a setting where your ideas, passion, and professional goals are supported with resources and recognition. It means your talent, experience, and ambition are recognized and rewarded. Make a difference every day in this rewarding role: RESIDENT CARE DIRECTOR
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. At Sunrise, you will...
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission - to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals. Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work ® How you'll have a positive impact:
- Be a part of an evolving continuum of care through the use of a holistic approach to the health and wellness of a geriatric population.
- Serve as a clinical leader and collaborate with other leaders to meet the comprehensive health care needs of geriatric residents in a community setting.
- Apply principles of evidence-based practice to promote quality care within the framework of an exceptional, best-in-class care delivery model.
- Provide clinical care through the direct application of the nursing process; perform and document resident assessments, complete Individualized Service Plans, provide or delegate hands-on clinical care and evaluate resident outcomes.- Coordinate with physicians, select preferred providers and Sunrise team members to champion an integrated approach to resident care and promote positive clinical outcomes- Hire, train, educate, manage, direct, and monitor the nursing team, medication-care managers and other caregivers.- Lead the community medication management program through the application of principles of safety in the medication use process.- Lead clinical quality and process-improvement efforts through the tracking, trending and evaluating of clinical data to recognize clinical excellence and identify areas of opportunity.
Why your personal qualities are a perfect fit:
- You clearly care about seniors and enjoy connecting with them.
- You're passionate about nursing and coordinating excellent, evidence-based clinical care.
- You're a confident team-builder and strong communicator.
- You have a real desire and ability to mentor and teach others to succeed. What you'll bring to Sunrise Senior Living: - 2+ years of experience as an RN; one year in home health, assisted living, or long-term care preferred.- 1+ years of nursing management experience to include hiring, coaching, performance management, scheduling, and daily operations supervision. - Experience tracking, trending, and analyzing clinical performance data preferred. Similar roles and titles include: - Director of Nursing- Assistant Director of Nursing- Director of Hospice or Home Care Services- Director of Case Management- Director of Geriatric Community Services- Nurse Manager How you'll be rewarded for your efforts: We believe that our team members are our greatest resource, and reward them accordingly. In addition to competitive compensation, we provide benefits you would expect of an industry leader. - Comprehensive medical/dental/vision/prescription drug plans- Free Continuing Education Units- Healthy-living wellness program- 401(k) retirement savings plan- Life, accident, and disability insurance