Canadian Health Labs (CHL)
is a mobile healthcare provider under contract to provide healthcare services for various public and private sector organizations throughout Canada. This is an opportunity to contribute to keeping Canadians safe and healthy while getting to explore new locations across our beautiful country.
We offer temporary or permanent staffing assistance tailored to the client's necessities and comfort for the needs of Intensive Care Units.We are seeking experienced ICU Registered Nurses (RN)
As a Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU), you are trained in or eligible for training in advanced critical care certifications including Code Blue and Outreach (rapid response) team. You'll act as a primary caregiver to the patient and work collaboratively with Physicians, Respiratory Therapists, Physical and Occupational Therapist, Pharmacists, and Social Workers in order to achieve the best patient outcomes through a team-based approach. You'll also practice patient and family centered care in order to provide optimal and individualized care to their patient.Qualifications:
- Active registration in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- ACLS & BLS Certificate Required
- Critical Care Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an Critical Care Unit
- Current N95 Mask Fit Test Certificate
- Current Vulnerable Sector Police Check
- Provision of direct care for patients and families
- Maintenance of the electronic and written documentation of care
- Maintenance of professional practice including, but not limited to, mentoring of staff, ongoing professional development, and assumption of Charge Nurse duties when needed
- Promotion of a positive and supportive work environment
- Demonstration of professional accountability
- Promotion of a healthy, respectful, and safe practice environment.
- Ability to work independently, or as part of a team.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work the flexible shift times, depending on the facility; eight (8) or twelve (12) hours in length.
- Must be reliable (once availability is given) to be placed at an agreed upon facility/unit.
- Follow the policies and procedures set out by the facility.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills & excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Manage situations in a positive manner & be adaptable to working in a variety of clinical settings & facilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge in Palliative, Cognitive & Physical Support, Rehabilitation, Mental Health and/or restorative care
- Confident and able to complete all tasks that are within the scope of practice.
- Able to handle stressful situations in a positive manner & be adaptable to working in a variety of clinical settings & facilities.
Compensation: Is based on experience and qualifications. Generous base + incentive options.
Powered by JazzHR