Empowering Our PeopleAre you considering a career in Critical Care? Halton Healthcare is ready to invest in YOU!We are offering our Registered Nursing staff an opportunity to participate in an on-site Critical Care Course + practicum FULLY paid for!What we're offering:
What you need to know:
- FULLY paid Critical Care Course to completed onsite through the Michener Institute of Education.
- In Class and practicum hours will be FULLY paid for at your normal hourly rate.
- The opportunity to develop your critical care skills and work alongside a team of highly trained nurses, physicians and more!
- Following successful completion of the course, you will join our Critical Care NRT Staffing Team to support critical care needs across all three sites.
- In Class Instruction will take place on-site throughout the late Spring and Summer of 2022
- Must be available to attend the full duration of the course commencing:
- May 30th, 2022 until August 22nd, 2022
Following successful completion of the Critical Care course and practicum, you will provide a 24-month commitment of employment to Halton Healthcare.Our Critical Care NRT Staffing Team is tri-site and you must be able to work at any of our hospitals (Oakville, Milton and Georgetown). No previous critical care experience required!What you need to do: Apply to this posting.A member of our Recruitment Team will connect with you to discuss your education, your work experience and your desire to work in critical care and will determine your suitability for the program.Successfully complete the Critical Care Course and practicum.Become a member of the Critical Care NRT Staffing Team.Start a rewarding career as a Critical Care Nurse! Date Posted: April 7, 2022Application Deadline for Internals: April 14, 2022
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by a job well done, and as committed to excellence, quality and patient satisfaction as we are, we'd like to hear from you. Please submit your application via our website at www.haltonhealthcare.ca directly to this posting and include a current copy of your resume.
We thank all those who apply but only those individuals selected for further consideration will be contacted.
In accordance with Directive #6, Halton Healthcare has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination and Management Policy. All new hires must be fully compliant with our Policy as a condition of employment with Halton Healthcare. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of vaccination or proof of a documented medical exemption as part of the hiring process.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Halton Healthcare will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your accommodation needs to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Halton Healthcare is a smoke free facility in and around all three sites. Smoking is not permitted on hospital properties. We thank everyone who works at or visits our hospitals for respecting this policy.