Apply for position Registered Nurse - Acute Care (SBAC2021)
Toronto, ON, CA Posted: 12/8/2021 5:01:17 PM
Sunnybrook has an extraordinary team of healthcare professionals who respond to society's most devastating illnesses, provide care for the healthcare system's most complex patients and work to improve the lives of hundreds of thousands of people each year.
Nurses who work at Sunnybrook can expect to be excited about nursing practice, supported to achieve their career goals and satisfied with their contributions to quality of life for patients and families. Sunnybrook is a dynamic institution that values nursing staff and their important place in health care.
As a member of our team, you will...
Exciting acute care opportunities in these programs:
- Impact the lives of the 1.3 million people who rely on Sunnybrook each year to be there for them when it matters most
- Invent the future of health care
- Have the support of your 10,000 new teammates who want you to succeed
Be a part of Team Sunnybrook today!
- Odette Cancer Centre: working in out-patient and in-patient settings, our nurses are engaged in medical, surgical and radiation care and provide support to patients and families throughout the cancer journey. We work to limit the impact of the disease and its symptoms and side effects
- Integrated Community Medicine: the largest admitting service in the hospital, focusing on prevention, diagnosis and treatment of adults with complex multiple system illness
- Acute Care Nursing Resource Team: innovative program designed to give nurses a broad range of skills and knowledge to practice in a number of specialties with appropriate orientation and support
- Tory Trauma Program: provide highly specialized care and life-saving interventions to one in three trauma patients in Ontario, when it matters most
- Schulich Heart Program: one of Canada's leading cardiac care centres with an international reputation as a leading-edge provider for the prevention, treatment and care of heart disease
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
Please be advised that in order to be eligible for employment at Sunnybrook, all new hires must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (e.g., two doses of a two-dose vaccine series, or one dose of a single-dose vaccine series); AND
have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days ago. Medical exemptions or any other kind of requested exemption based upon the Hospital's obligations pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Apply for position
« Back to Nursing (RN / RPN)