Apply for position Future Opportunities - RN/RPN at Holland
Toronto, ON, CA Posted: 6/17/2015 1:41:24 PM
If you are interested in being considered for future openings for external candidates, and would like to submit your resume, please apply to this posting, and we will keep your resume on file for 6 months. We strongly encourage you to look for and apply to specific opportunities that you are qualified for.
This future opportunities posting is specifically for future opportunities at our Holland Centre, located downtown at Wellesley and Yonge. The Holland Centre primarily focuses on major musculoskeletal injury (a range of disorders involving muscles, bones, tendons, blood vessels, nerves and other soft tissues), total joint replacement and major biological restoration.
The Holland Centre opperates the following shifts: Days/Evenings/Nights/Weekends (8 and 12 hours shift) RN requirements
- R.N. Nursing Diploma, B.Sc.N. preferred.
- 2-3 years recent medical-surgical experience, preferably in orthopaedics and Complex medical care. Cardiology experience an asset.
- Coronary Care Course - Level 2 required or completed within 6 months of hire for positions on our step down unit.
To apply please follow the below instructions carefully:
- Current certificate of competence as an R.P.N. with the College of Nurses with Medication Certificate.
- Minimum two years experience required, preferably in orthopaedic and Complex medical care nursing.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to work effectively as a team member in association with the R.N.
- Current B.C.L.S. certificate.
- Membership in R.P.N.A.O. an asset.
- Physical Assessment Course required.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters, in one document, to:
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Holland Centre
In the Cover Letter/Comments section on the Application page, please indicate if you are an RN or an RPN, and what type of position (Full Time, Part Time, Casual, or Temporary) you are interested in.
To apply, please click ''Apply for Position'' near the top right corner of this page.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
Please be advised that in order to be eligible for employment at Sunnybrook, all new hires must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (e.g., two doses of a two-dose vaccine series, or one dose of a single-dose vaccine series); AND
have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days ago. Medical exemptions or any other kind of requested exemption based upon the Hospital's obligations pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Apply for position
« Back to Nursing (RN / RPN)