This is a remote opportunity!
The Nurse Recruiter
is responsible for full-cycle recruitment for a Nursing positions throughout Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Alberta etc. They act as a brand ambassador for their client and partners with the hiring managers in a consultative capacity. Recruiters are expected to stay abreast of industry and market specific information or trends that could impact the search. They demonstrate innovation and outside of the box thinking with their search techniques.
- Source candidates via ATS, search engines and networking sites using Boolean search strings
- Develop and manage recruitment marketing plans or sourcing plans to determine the most appropriate candidate sources that align to the search requirements.
- Evaluate candidate qualifications against position requirements and determine who to move forward in the recruitment process
- Maintain proactive and regular communication with hiring managers
- Engaged with candidates throughout the process to keep them informed
- Minimum of two or more years' recruiting experience with demonstrated successes in a corporate, RPO or agency setting.
- Experience recruiting for Nursing roles, ie. RN, LPN, RPN
- Bilingual in French high preferred
- Advanced communication skills to navigate onsite and remote stakeholder communication
- HS diploma required. Bachelor's degree in business or HR highly preferred