BioPharma Services Inc. is a subsidiary of Think Research.
BioPharma Services was founded by two surgeons dedicated to advancing medical science to improve the life and spirit of their patients. With this same dedication and vision in mind, these physicians brought life to BioPharma.
Through each success, and even some failures, the perpetual drive to make BioPharma great has been determined by the will and dedication of our people. The will to empower their colleagues, friends and teammates to excel in all facets of clinical research and inspire performance to achieve greatness.
It is with this same culture and brand of excellence that we welcome our clients. To experience the team community that has propelled us into a global leader in medical research, to be a client-focused partner, where people and patients matter.
Again, we invite you to come and meet our people. Our people who have learned that success is better achieved and celebrated as a team than as an individual.Why Us?
- It's not every day that you have the chance to change the way your friends and family are cared for - Make an impact!
- Everything we do - and we do it with passion - is to improve the quality of life for patients who benefit from the clinical trials that we perform for global pharmaceutical companies.
- We're growing, and so will you with leaders who will support your development through mentorship and other opportunities
- Collaborative, creative, dynamic and flexible work environment, with a start-up spirit
To monitor subject safety while they are in confinement, in compliance with the study protocols, SOP's regulatory requirements and fulfill business needs of the company.You Will Have The Opportunity To:
What You Will Bring:
- Perform ECG, Vital Signs, obtain blood sample and study specific testing
- Obtain Medical History and Informed Consent from potential trial subjects
- Obtain Informed Consent as appropriate
- Explanation of the use of study drug(s)
- Dispense and Administer study drug(s)
- Receive physician's medication order and administer medications from the crash cart
- Adverse Event Reporting
- Catheter insertion and removal
- Perform drug/cotinine screen and alcohol test
- Proper collecting, handling and processing of PK samples
- Monitor and maintenance of Crash Cart
- Cardiac Monitoring (Telemetry) (RN & Paramedic only)
- Perform Advanced Medical Directives in case of emergency as per Principal Investigator or Sub-Investigator directives and as training and qualifications allow
- Maintain accurate, complete, legible and timely data entry
- Write and/or review source documentation forms
- Serve and/or monitor meals
- Performs other tasks and projects as assigned
- Education: RPN current registration with regulatory body in Ontario.
- Current ACLS, BCLS & First Aid certification.
- Good interpersonal skills, good communication skills.
- Attentive to details, good initiative and able to work with changing priorities.
- Computer skills an asset.
- Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule
Think Research and all subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, free of discrimination and harassment.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.
Powered by JazzHR