Job DescriptionBlanche River Health Offers:
Compensation & Benefits Information
- INCENTIVE PACKAGES AVAILABLE!!!
- On-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, 'perks' program.
- A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
- A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
**You may be eligible to receive 100% reimbursement of your tuition** Click on the link below Requirements:
- Rate of pay ranges from: $28.18 to $31.17, as per the SEIU-Service or LIUNA-RPN Collective Agreements
- Eligibility to enroll in the HEALTHCARE OF ONTARIO PENSION PLAN (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
- Percent in lieu of fringe benefits and vacation percent pay up to 18%, as per the SEIU-Service or LIUNA-RPN Collective Agreement
- Applicants must be registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario in good standing.
- Must possess a current B.C.L.S. Certificate
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Must be willing to be assigned to other nursing areas as required
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated ability to attend work promptly and regularly and to maintain same
- Must illustrate superior customer service, telephone skills, demonstrate professionalism, courteous approach with the public and staff
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively with all members of the health care team
- Must maintain principles of confidentiality
- Bilingualism (French and English) to be considered an asset
- Other duties as assigned
Company DescriptionAcute Care Hospital