With 470 dedicated and highly trained staff members and a growing number of physicians, we proudly offer the attention and personal care that only a small community hospital can provide. We are a 52-bed Hospital that offers an extensive range of services including a complete range of obstetrical care, 24-hour Emergency Department, Medical/Surgical Services, Complex Continuing Care and a growing Perioperative Program. Our team of Paramedics provide services for over 57,000 residents throughout Lanark County and our Long Term Care facility is currently the home to 112 residents. Our organization provides a continuum of excellent, efficient and integrated services with our focus being to improve the health and quality of life of those we serve.
Our hospital is at the heart of the vibrant and growing west Ottawa community.
We invest in our staff at all levels to help you take your career in the direction you choose.
Our employees thrive in a learning environment that offers lifelong growth through our partnerships with colleges, universities, and other healthcare programs.
We currently have opportunities for PERMANENT PART-TIME Registered Practical Nurses
for the Fairview Manor:Qualifications:
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered Practical Nurse
- Two (2) years' experience in a geriatric setting.
- Current CPR
As a member of our Clinical Team you will be expected to:
- Be committed to excellence, quality and the safety of our patients and residents
- Demonstrate a caring and empathetic attitude while working in a manner that is compliant with our patient/resident and employee safety practices, policies and organizational proceduresa
- Have the ability to meet all the demands of the position both physically and cognitively and will work cooperatively and respectfully within our team environment
- Contribute to an environment that is conducive to the organizations Workplace Violence and Harassment policy.
- Competitive Salaries
- Pension Plan (Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan - HOOPP)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
...and so much more!
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes to:We thank all candidates who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation throughout any part of the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources to let us know how we may assist you.
Please note that according to the CPDMH/AGH/FVM Vaccination Policies, all applicants must be fully vaccinated unless they can provide the proof of a valid medical contraindication or exemption on the basis of protected grounds under the Ontario Human Rights Code in order to be considered for any staff or volunteer opportunities. Upon hiring, applicants must provide the proof of either government issued documentation proving they have been fully vaccinated, or present supporting documentation of a valid medical contraindication or exemption under Ontario Human Rights Code.