Wellness Manager - RPN or RN - Long-Term CareOverview
We are looking for Wellness Managers for our client's Pickering and Whitby locations. We are looking for a qualified RPN or RN with leadership experience and experience managing a team in retirement and long-term care centres that also cater a small amount to assisted living and Full-Care.
These positions are 8-hour shifts, Daytime, Mon-Friday, and Management staff cycle as On-call manager for weekends and evenings.
This role is for someone who is currently employed in a similar role and is looking for a place where the people and company culture are inviting, caring, and share a strong bond with each other, or for someone who has strong management experience in a more fast-paced or demanding setting that is looking for something more relaxed and wants to join our great company culture.Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience Managing nurses in long-term care settings or equivalent experience in healthcare
- RPN or RN license, and in good standing
- Must be fully Vaccinated as per Public Health Guidelines
- Ideally has experience in Full-Care settings.
- Strong Leadership abilities
- Great pay, negotiable based on experience
- Full extended benefits
- RRSP Matching
- 3 weeks vacation to start
- Recognition program with employee chosen rewards
We are looking to fill two positions, one at each of our two locations in Pickering and Whitby.
Apply today for immediate consideration.