Make a Difference Today. Become a Comfort Keeper!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a Certified Personal Support Worker in the Oakville/Burlington
area to join our growing team full time. We are currently seeking experienced PSWs for private homecare clients. We offer part time positions as well as full time guaranteed positions of 35hrs/wk on a contract basis.
We are a leading in-home care provider for seniors and other adults that require a helping hand or companionship in their home.
Our Personal Support Workers provide exceptional in home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized personal care service plans.
- Interact and build relationships with your clients
- Make a difference in the lives of seniors
- Continuing training opportunities, including earned certificates
- Work close to your home
- Referral bonuses
- Incentive programs
- Direct Deposit
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Access to a mobile phone (data enabled preferred) and internet
- Driver with vehicle who can easily travel between both cities in our territory
- Open Availability
- Must have current Vulnerable Sector Police check (within past 6 months) or be willing to obtain one
- Current First Aid and CPR Training
- Negative Tb Test within the last 24 months
- Willing to provide light housekeeping/meal preparation
- 3 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Experience with assisting/completing ADL's in the homecare setting
- PSW/HCA certificate from a Canadian College/Training School or completion of first year of Canadian Nursing program or, internationally educated Nurse who has completed a health care based certificate program in Canada that has a supervised clinical placement
- Palliative Care experience a plus
- Submit to COVID-19 testing as prescribed
Powered by JazzHR