Home: Southbridge Kemptville (new build)Location: Kemptville, Ontario.Position: Scheduling/Nursing Unit Clerk - Part-Time, Permanent (30 hour biweekly - is 12pm-8pm during the week and 8am-4pm on every second weekend rotation)
Tired of living to work? Work to LIVE in beautiful Kemptville at our newly built, Southbridge Kemptville long term care home! The urban hub of Kemptville is an eclectic mix of small-town charm and big city convenience, with plenty of natural beauty and heritage architecture to admire. Offering competitive wages
, Southbridge Kemptville is proud of our new state-of-the-art home (anticipated to open in summer 2022) and welcome you to join our team Ask yourself three questions: Are you looking for a role with tons of opportunities for career advancements? Are you ready to be part of a team that will truly value your hard work, dedication, and effort? Are you passionate about providing compassionate and quality care to residents in long-term care?
If the answer is yes, we would love to know more about you!
Southbridge Care Homes are currently looking to add one caring, passionate, and enthusiastic Scheduling Clerk - FT to our amazing home family, who can serve our lovely residents, to keep them safe, healthy, and happy. On a daily basis, reporting to the Director of Care, our Scheduling Clerk at Bayfield Manor will enhance the effective management and performs administrative duties, reception operations and scheduling duties within the Nursing Department.
As a Scheduling Clerk, you will be accountable for...
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Perform administrative duties including typing, word processing and photocopying.
- Manage time off request, ROE, receiving and replacing call ins.
- Understand and maintain staffing schedule within the Nursing Department
- Payroll for nursing department.
- Ability to work within and interpret collective agreements.
- Work with Director of Care on special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Hours of work for this position require flexibility with schedule to work up to full time hours; must be available for all shifts including days, evenings, weekends, statutory holidays and call-ins.
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma and/or Post Secondary Education
- Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with staff.
- Customer-focused attitude
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Excellent working knowledge of computers (Word/Excel).
- Experience with scheduling/payroll computer system
- Understanding of geriatrics and working with the elderly
- Minimum 1-year office experience.
Interested applicants should send their resumes through this posting. We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. In Ontario, Extendicare, ParaMed Home Health Care, and affiliated organizations including our partner homes in Extendicare Assist accommodate the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodation needs must be provided in advance.
Powered by JazzHR