Make a difference today. Become a Comfort Keeper!
Comfort Keepers is looking for individuals with a Personal Support Worker or Health Care Aide certificate for shifts in Brampton and Mississauga. Shifts range from 3-12 hours.
We are a leading private
in-home care provider for seniors and other adults that require a helping hand or companionship in their home.
In this position you will provide non-medical support and home management services. Our Personal Support Workers provide exceptional care experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized personal care service plans.Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
Comfort Keepers offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay - Including direct deposit and holiday pay
- Paid Training - foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment - 24 hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship - Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Flexibility - flexible start dates
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Access to a data enabled mobile phone
- Must have current Vulnerable Sector Police check (within past 6 months) or be willing to obtain one
- PSW/HCA Certificate from a Canadian school
- Current First Aid and CPR Training from a Canadian in person training course
- Clear Tb Test in last 24 months
- Three doses of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Annual Influenza vaccine
- Driver with reliable vehicle or understand that there could be a long public transit commute for a 3hr shift
- Sunday availability a bonus
Job Types: Part-time, casual
As we are a private homecare organization we are not subsidized by the Government of Ontario.
Powered by JazzHR