POSTING DATE: November 19, 2021 POSTING # 779-21 (ONA)
EXPIRY DATE: November 26, 2021
REVISED EXPIRY DATE: March 11, 2022
HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: REGISTERED NURSE
Primary Site: St Marys
Regular Part-time x4
REPORTS TO: Manager, Emergency & Inpatient Services - St Marys
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $33.90 to $48.53 per hour
- Current registered member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Recent clinical experience (minimum two years) in Emergency/Critical Care Nursing preferred
- Recent/related courses, in-services in Emergency/Critical Care Nursing
- Forty-five (45) minute return time will be required when scheduled for standby
Specialized Skills in the following areas are required:
- Paediatric and adult assessment, including triage
- 12 lead ECG Interpretation
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Ability to work independently, with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and problem solve.
- Canadian Emergency Department Triage and Acuity Scale
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
- Emergency Nursing Certificate (ENC)
- Emergency Trauma Life Support (ETLS)
- Advance Paediatric Life Support (APLS) or Paediatric Advance Life Support (PALS)
- Trauma Management
**Applicants may be eligible for Canada Student Loan Forgiveness and Tuition Support Program for Nurses programs**
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting our job opportunities page on our website: www.hpha.ca
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our patients, staff and community from COVID-19, the Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance requires that all staff have received all required doses of COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. We know that we are strengthened by a diverse workforce and encourage applications from all equity-seeking groups, including but not limited to: Indigenous persons, visible minorities, persons with visible and/or invisible disabilities, persons who identify as women and persons of marginalized sexual orientations and gender identities. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection process, please contact Human Resources for Assistance.