AGTA Home Health Care
We are 100% committed to providing the best standard in compassionate care and proudly continue to serve our community for over 21 years.AGTA Home Healthcare,
we are currently looking for Personal Support Workers, and Developmental Support Workers in the Stouffville and surrounding area's.
what your duties will be:
- AGTA has been in the Industry for over 21 years!
- A variety of positions close to home.
- Flexible Scheduling - work when you are available.
- Competitive compensation.
- We foster a supportive, and respectful environment
- Activities of daily living such as grooming, dressing, bathing and toileting assistance
- Mobility and transfers
- Reporting changes in client behaviour and condition
- Meal preparation
What we look for in our candidates:
- Light house keeping - Household duties such as cleaning, laundry and washing dishes
- Possess a compassionate and client-centred approach to care-giving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Requires good judgement, problem solving and assessment abilities
- The ability to work independently and work cooperatively with home care coordinators.
What AGTA provides
- PSW certification OR
- RN/RPN/DSW/HCA/Personal Attendant certification
- RNstudents with a minimum successful completion of 2 year
- Vulnerable Sector Check completed / or willing to complete
- Experience working in the community as a PSW is considered to be an asset.
- Vaild "G" Class Drivers license
- Virtual Interviews
- Digital onboarding
Powered by JazzHR