Who is AGTA?AGTA Home Health Care
We are 100% committed to providing the best standard in compassionate care and proudly continue to serve our community for over 21 years.AGTA Home Health Care
, we are currently seeking a Certified Personal Support worker in the Richmond Hill/ Thornhill Area.
We are looking for Hard working and dedicated Caregivers to fill our current position. If you are out-going, kind hearted, and love to make someone's day, then this role might be for you. With casual shifts with flexible hours, We come highly recommended.
- AGTA has been in the Industry for over 21 years!
- A variety of positions close to home.
- Flexible Scheduling - work when you are available.
- Competitive compensation.
- We foster a supportive, and respectful environment
- Activities of daily living such as grooming, dressing, bathing and toileting assistance
- Mobility and transfers
- Reporting changes in client behaviour and condition
- Meal preparation
What are we looking for:
- Light house keeping - Household duties such as cleaning, laundry and washing dishes
- Possess a compassionate and client-centred approach to care-giving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Requires good judgement, problem solving and assessment abilities
- The ability to work independently and work cooperatively with home care coordinators.
What AGTA provides:
- PSW certification OR
- RN/RPN/DSW/HCA/Personal Attendant certification
- RNstudents with a minimum successful completion of 2 year
- Vulnerable Sector Check completed / or willing to complete
- CPR/BLS Certified
- Experience working in the community as a PSW is considered to be an asset.
- Vaild "G" Class Drivers license
Please not this is position is for an Immediate hire** All candidates must be able to work legally in Canada**
- Virtual Interviews
- Digital onboarding
Powered by JazzHR