LMC Manna Research, IACT Health, and True North Clinical Research have united to become the largest network of fully-owned and integrated clinical research sites in North America, Centricity Research.
The sites that were formerly known as LMC Manna bring phase I-IV clinical trial services with specialized focuses on endocrine disorders, real world evidence big data research, vaccine research, and primary care studies within Canada at sites across Alberta, Ontario, and Quebec. The sites that were formerly known as IACT Health brings phase I-IV clinical trials in over 30 therapeutic areas such as oncology, cardiology, pulmonology, endocrinology, infectious disease, and pain with wholly owned and integrated clinical research offices in multiple cities in the United States across the Southeast, including Georgia and Virginia. The sites that were formerly known as True North Clinical Research are located in Nova Scotia and specialize in research related to Alzheimer's disease and conditions related to aging, and are committed to finding new treatments to maintain an improved quality of life for patients through innovation and passion.
Centricity Research is committed to revolutionize research by creating outstanding clinical trial experiences to improve the health of the community today and tomorrow through clinical research.
Currently, our rapidly expanding team and site network is looking for a Registered Practical Nurse
who can work for us on a casual basis
, supporting our Bayview CPU (Toronto)
location.Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To perform blood & urine collection, processing and shipping, as well as other on-site patient testing as needed (e.g. ECG, pulmonary function testing, IV infusion)
- Conduct blood glucose testing for diabetes patients and with the Clinical Research Coordinator and/or physician, manage and coordinate hypo or hyper-glycemia based on blood sugar values.
- Process other in-house testing i.e. urine sampling, pregnancy tests, ACTH stimulation test, AIC and to maintain accurate source documents
- Maintenance and shipment of specimens to the appropriate laboratory as indicated in LMC Lab SOP and/or study protocol.
- Management of supplies, equipment and calibration, including daily temperature tracking and reporting
- Perform other duties such as study medication accountability, database query and review, preparation of patient charts, patient monitoring and problem solving.
- Follow appropriate chemical and universal blood and body fluid precautions hygiene. Maintain sanitary and safe work area
- Perform Health Inspector duties as required by LMC Health and Safety guidelines
- Achieve and maintain IATA certification
Centricity Research is committed to meet the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a timely manner. These accommodations will be available upon request.
- Registered in good standing as an RPN with the College of Nurse's of Ontario
- Basic Life Support certification (or willingness to get it before your start date)
- Phlebotomy skills
- Injection (IV/IM/SC) skills
- Able to work within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to function independently, attention to detail and multi-task
We thank all candidates for their applications, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Centricity Research values the health and well-being of our employees, clients and patients and as such we have instituted a COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination policy for all employees. All candidates attending interviews in-person or receiving job offers will be required to provide proof of vaccination
Powered by JazzHR