ComForCare is an industry leading non-medical home care agency seeking certified PSWs to provide care for our Home Care Clients in the Lindsay, Omemee and the surrounding areas, as well as PSW's to provide daily care support in a retirement residence in Bobcaygeon.
Rate of pay is $20 per hour for this certified PSW. Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs.
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while building meaningful relationships. We're on the lookout for caring and compassionate team members:
What you'll be doing:
- Help others, and make a difference in your community.
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients.
- Flexible schedules available.
What we're looking for:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent and in their own homes or retirement home.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers, and range of motion exercises.
- Handle meal planning, preparation, and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives possible.
- High school diploma or certificate.
- certified PSW or equivalent
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior communities is a bonus.
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who is compassionate, patient, professional and enjoys working with seniors and others requiring assistance.
Successful candidates must be dependable, reliable and flexible. All staff must have a valid CPR/First Aid Certified, reliable vehicle, license and insurance, valid TB .
ComForCare is committed to creating an ideal atmosphere for all employees. We have an open door policy where your voice will be heard and you will be treated with respect.
ComForCare provides paid online learning to allow Caregivers to stay current in their field. Including such courses as DementiaWise, Personal Safety and Infection Control.
Apply for this opportunity here or call 705-931-7073 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.