Hiring full time RPN/UCP/PSW.
We are a Health Care company that offers its employees great wages, working with an enthusiastic team, and a flexible work schedule. We are urgently looking for caring, compassionate and dedicated RPNs, PSWs and UCPs to join our team. Requirements:
- PSW/RPN/UCP Certificate.
- Experience working as a PSW/RPN.
- CPR Certificate.
- Police Check.
- Membership with the Ontario Personal Support Workers Association is an asset.
- Assess patient's health needs, discuss test results and respond to questions pertaining to health promotion and disease prevention. Purpose, history and health care needs.
- Record patient vitals when needed and prepare patient and room for examination. Give medications as required.
- Following the care plan, observing and reporting any substantial findings and/or changes in patient/resident/client's behaviour to the appropriate registered member of the healthcare team.
- Working under the supervision of a Registered Healthcare Professional such as a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
- Performing tasks delegated to them (only if they are trained to perform the delegated task)
- Assisting with ambulation, positioning, and transferring using mechanical lifts.
- Assisting or providing total personal care such as toileting, bathing, and perineal care.
- Assisting with eating, dressing, and grooming.
- Must be able to think quickly and work fast.
- Must be able to solve problems quickly as they arise.
- Must be able to adhere to hours as required.
- Being focused and driven.
- Must possess a strong work ethic.
- Must be reliable.
About CityWide Home Care:
- Accomplishing all tasks as outlined in the job description.
24-Hour Care Shopping Companionship Errands Medication Reminders Meal Preparation Respite Care Home Support and Cleaning Hospital, Retirement and Long Term Home Staffing