** For a faster respond time, please select "yes" for sending text messages about this opportunity.
Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs.
Our Nurses and Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while building meaningful relationships. We're on the lookout for caring and compassionate team members:
What you'll be doing:
- Help others, and make a difference in your community.
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients.
- Flexible schedules are available.
What we're looking for:
- Providing skilled nursing visits for clients as defined in the nurse practice act and under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
- Following the client's plan of care.
- Communicating appropriate status and condition changes to the Registered Nurse as needed.
- Monitoring, recognizing, and reporting changes in the client's condition.
- Completing medication administration and monitoring.
- Performing client teaching as necessary.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Practical Nurse
- CPR certified.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Knowledge of safety and infection control practices.
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.