Home: The Palace
Location: Alexandria, ON
Position: Personal Support WorkerAdaptable, understanding, compassionate, motivated, honest, loving. This is a PSW.
If you are, we want to hear from you!
- Ready to be part of a team that will truly value your hard work, dedication, and effort?
- Are you passionate about providing the highest quality of care to residents?
Situated a short distance from Ottawa, and Montreal by local train or car, Alexandria Ontario is the perfect place for those looking for a quieter day-to-day life, with easy access to beautiful big cities! Imagine, spending one weekend in Montréal for a taste of little Europe in Canada, and the next weekend in Ottawa taking in the many wonderful tourist destinations, and festivals it has to offer year-round! What more could you ask for?!Southbridge Care Homes
is looking for individuals from Alexandria, ON, and surroundings who want to build their careers in healthcare to serve people. Our PSW team at The Palace LTC provides direct personal and nursing care to residents to fulfill the physical, intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual needs of our residents. As a Personal Support Worker at The Palace you will:
The ideal candidate for our team will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Assist in providing direct care for residents;
- Provide emotional and social support to residents/families, including palliative care;
- Work with multi-disciplinary team members to meet the needs of residents;
- Support your team!
- PSW Program Certificate or Diploma that meets the appropriate standards established by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities, the National Association of Career Colleges, or the Ontario Community Support Association;
- Has passion and heart for providing quality care;
- Knowledge and experience in care planning systems and documentation required;
- Ability to communicate positively with other staff, residents, and families;
Interested applicants should send their resumes through this posting. We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Southbridge Care Homes welcomes those applicants with disability-related needs and those who need accommodation in the recruitment process. Please provide notice of your need for accommodation to the hiring manager upon scheduling an interview. To know more about Southbridge culture please visit here.In Ontario, Extendicare, ParaMed Home Health Care, and affiliated organizations including our partner homes in Extendicare Assist, accommodate the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodation needs must be provided in advance. To discuss your needs, please contact the individual noted in the posting.
Powered by JazzHR