Location: Hensall, ON
Position: Personal Support Worker
Southbridge Care Homes are currently looking to add a caring, passionate, and enthusiastic Personal Support Worker
to our amazing home family, who can serve our lovely residents, to keep them safe, healthy, and happy. On the daily basis our PSW will enhance direct personal and nursing care to residents to fulfill the physical, intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our residents. Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in providing direct care for residents.
- Provide emotional and social support to residents/families, including palliative care.
- Work with multi-disciplinary team members to meet the needs of residents.
- Support your team!
- PSW Program Certificate or Diploma that meets the appropriate standards established by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, the National Association of Career Colleges, or the Ontario Community Support Association.
- Has passion and heart for providing quality care.
- Knowledge and experience in care planning systems and documentation require.
- Ability to communicate positively with other staff, residents, and families.
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. In Ontario, Extendicare, ParaMed Home Health Care and affiliated organizations including our partner homes in Extendicare Assist, accommodate the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodation needs must be provided in advance. To discuss your needs, please contact the individual noted in the posting.
Powered by JazzHR