Are you passionate about making a difference in the life of a senior? At Home Care Assistance we believe in a balanced approach to aging to help seniors live longer in their own homes. Join us in changing the way the world ages! APPLY TODAY - CALL 416-488-8777
Home Care Assistance has an opportunity for live in and live out
caregiver/PSW. We have a part time and full time long term positions available for many weekday, weekend, night shift and day shift
available in the Greater Toronto Area.Whats in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and education
- Professional advancement opportunities
- Long hours -flexible to your needs and availability
- Employee of the month program
- Employee rewards/ referral bonus
- Highly supportive staff team
- 4% vacation pay
We deliver a holistic care approach to our clients and as such we are looking for candidates with strong technical skills as well as the personality traits that create genuine and long lasting care relationships. This role is perfect for motivated individuals looking to build a career as a Personal Support Worker while working around family and other personal obligations.Job Requirements:We're looking for the best! Heres what we'd like to see:
- At least 2 year of elderly caregiving experience
- PSW Certificate or other relevant training
- Availability for at least one weekend day
- Must be comfortable with the physical demands of the role, including the ability to assist clients with lifts/transfers, standing, walking, sitting and repositioning.
- A positive attitude and the ability to prioritize client's needs.
- Clear Vulnerable Sector Police Check
Clients and cases are available right away -apply today and start as soon as next week. Flexibility is required too and we have days, nights and weekends available.
We offer a welcoming and supportive work environment with a dedicated and compassionate management team to support all our employees in their work. Our clients have high expectations and for many years we have delivered. We believe that the taking care of our clients begins with taking care of our employees.Job Responsibilities can include but not limited to:
**APPLY TODAY FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO MEET OUR TEAM. KATHRYN IS REVIEWING APPLICATIONS DAILY.**
- Provide one-on-one support to seniors living in their own homes, nursing homes, retirement homes and LTC
- Assistance with mobility, ambulation, transfers, repositioning, exercises
- Meal preparation, light housekeeping
- Companionship and engagement
- Assistance with Personal Care, Hygiene, Toileting, Incontinence care
- Provide a balanced approach to care
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Apply today for an opportunity to meet Kathryn and speak about your career goals!!CALL 416-488-8777 TODAY!!!OR APPLY TODAY ON WWW.HCAMATCH.COMWe are not currently offering sponsorship, please only apply if you are located or eligible to work in Ontario, Canada
Home Care Assistance does not discriminate caregiver referrals on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender, identity or any other characteristics protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR