Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs.
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while building meaningful relationships. We're on the lookout for caring and compassionate team members:
What you'll be doing:
- Help others, and make a difference in your community.
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients.
- Flexible schedules available.
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers, and range of motion exercises.
- Handle meal planning, preparation, and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
- Successful completion of a Provincial-approved Personal Support Worker course
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior communities is an asset
- Has a Police Vulnerable Sector Reference Check or willing to obtain within 6 months
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Ability to do light-cleaning and lifting (transferring clients, repositioning, and laundry)
- Ability to speak another language is an asset
- Obtained Food Handler's Certificate and able to cook well-balanced meals is an asset
- Driver's License (G) is an asset
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.