We're on the lookout for caring and compassionate team members:
What you'll be doing:
- Help others, and make a difference in your community.
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients.
- Flexible schedules are available.
What we're looking for:
- Performing comprehensive assessments of client status, including physical, psychosocial, and environmental parameters.
- Developing an individualized plan of care for each client that incorporates analysis of data and current scientific findings.
- Providing interventions with a focus on achieving realistic client outcomes.
- Reporting changes to update the plan of care to reflect progress towards goals and outcomes.
- Administering medications as needed.
- Maintaining client records showing systematic assessments, planning interventions, and evaluations.
- Initiating referrals as needed to other health team members.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR certification.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Knowledge of safety and infection control practices.
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.