WEST PARRY SOUND HEALTH CENTRE
PERMANENT FULL-TIME POSITION
We are looking for a new team member! We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our inter-disciplinary team of skilled professionals. Our team approach offers RN’s the opportunity to use their complete skill set in a modern environment. Our team supports each other in meeting challenges and strives for continuous improvement and growth. We offer competitive compensation packages, extended health and dental benefits, eligibility to enroll in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP), and a supportive and inclusive work environment. Please also inquire about our relocation assistance, tuition support and incentive programs.
Located on the coast of beautiful Georgian Bay, our facility offers the best that both nature and technology can offer. We work in one of Canada’s most modern health care facilities and live in one of Canada’s top outdoor adventure destinations. You can get from desk to dock in 10 minutes!
- A current Certificate of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Previous recent related Obstetrics experience;
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team and community resources;
- Demonstrated expertise in a physical assessment, health teaching, and clinical decision making;
- Demonstrated knowledge of various computer applications and software related to healthcare programs;
- Demonstrated satisfactory attendance levels, work performance, disciplinary history and positive work references;
- Ability to work in a manner that exemplifies the core values of the West Parry Sound Health Centre: Compassion, Accountability, Rights and Responsibilities, Excellence, and Safety.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing;
- A.C.L.S. Certification, P.A.L.S. Certification, N.R.P. Certification;
- Previous experience and current certification in Added Nursing Skills pertinent to Obstetrical nursing;
- Previous experience in Nursing Skills pertinent to Acute Care Nursing (IV starts, Wound care, Ostomy care).
Please submit a resume with covering letter to:
West Parry Sound Health Centre,
Human Resources Department
6 Albert Street, Parry Sound, ON P2A 3A4
West Parry Sound Health Centre is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities to ensure equal participation. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes.
We thank all applicants who apply, but advise only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Personal information submitted will be used for the purposes of this competition only. Please be advised the WPSHC property is smoke-free.
Apply for Registered Nurse
Already uploaded your Resume? Sign in to apply instantly