Quest Community Health Centre is a dynamic non-profit, interdisciplinary health care organization. Our holistic model of care focuses on primary care, illness prevention, health promotion, community capacity building and service integration.
Quest delivers healthcare that addresses the underlying social determinants of health, such as poverty, housing, unemployment and food security, all of which have a significant impact on health outcomes.
We are committed to providing high quality primary health care and social services to residents throughout the Niagara Region. As such, Quest supports and encourages opportunities for continuous learning and career growth for our team.
Quest CHC, General Services, has a Permanent Full Time position for a Team Lead. This position is responsible for coordinating General Services in order to maximize quality and accessibility in the provision of interdisciplinary Primary Health Care Services. This position provides coordination of day-to-day functioning of the team in addition to supporting various initiatives in areas such as quality, infection control, and medical directives.
This opportunity involves working in collaboration with Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Client Coordinators and other Allied Healthcare Professionals, as well as community partners to provide ongoing primary care and monitor client progress within a shared care model.
- Current and valid registration and good standing as a primary care provider (eg. RN, NP)
- Experience providing leadership in a primary health care setting, and/or leading projects;
- 1-3 years experience, preferably in a community health setting working with inter-disciplinary teams, or combined with hospital and/or public health environments;
- Knowledge of local community resources and referral processes
- Experience in community and primary health care, program development and implementation;
- Experience working effectively with diverse communities/marginalized individuals who face barriers accessing services and experience in approaching work from an equity lens
- Proficient in the use of IT systems as well as EMR system PS Suites would be an asset
- Experience and ease with OTN and providing virtual care, would be an asset
- Current certification or willingness to become certified in Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI)
- Valid Ontario driver’s license;
- Access to reliable transportation;
- Satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector check
- Experience in working with hazardous chemicals and materials and associated preventive measures outline/required by product Safety Data Sheets and WHMIS
If you enjoy being part of a team environment, and share our passion for providing a particularly innovative model of Primary health care, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com . For a detailed job description, visit our website at www.questchc.ca.
Apply for Team Lead
Already uploaded your Resume? Sign in to apply instantly