Shift / Visiting Nurse (Days / Evenings / Nights) (RN / RPN) - Peterborough / Lindsay
If you are a nurse interested in providing excellent care by using different nursing skills every day, and in expanding these skills through ongoing nursing education, CBI Home Health has an exciting leadership opportunity for a dedicated nurse like you.
CBI Home Health is part of CBI Health Group, the largest network of integrated community health services in Canada. We offer rehabilitation, home health, neurodevelopment and workplace health services across the country.
- Canada’s 50 Best Management Companies (Platinum Member).
- Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
- Designated as a Best Practice Spotlight Organization (BPSO™) by the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario (RNAO).
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Paid commute time / mileage reimbursement, paid administrative time and paid sick days.
- Health and dental benefits after the probation period (upon meeting minimum hours requirement).
- Opportunity for professional development and career advancement.
- Flexible schedule to work around your availability.
- Paid enhanced skills training.
- Cell phone and laptop provided.
- Monthly and annual staff appreciation programs and team events.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Discount programs on some leading brands.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
- Provide excellent nursing care which may include wound care, IV therapy, palliative care, tube feeding & medication administration, using your assessment, diagnosis, planning, intervention, evaluation and health teaching skills.
- Work in the home health setting supporting clients and employees.
- Current RN / RPN Registration with the CNO and compliance with all applicable laws relating to nursing practice in Ontario.
- Professional Liability Protection, CPR and First Aid, a Criminal Record Check with vulnerable sector screening.
- Be available to work every other weekend.
- Participate in the on-call/after-hours rotation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- Advanced wound care experience, an asset.
- Palliative and symptom management knowledge and experience, an asset.
- Experience in community nursing, an asset.
About CBI Health Group:
- Canada’s largest provider of integrated community healthcare. For over 40 years, we have remained totally committed to improving the health and enriching the lives of Canadians.
- Over 250 facilities, our services are provided by a dedicated team of more than 11,000 administrators, support staff and care providers that include physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, registered nurses, registered practical nurses, dietitians and behavior therapists.
- The CBI group of companies includes CBI Health Centers, CBI Home Health, Monarch House, CBI Workplace Solutions, and CBI Assessment Services. Our expanding transitional and residential community care network now numbers more than 60 homes nationwide.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.
More search results
Foot Care Nurse/Registered Nurse/Registered Pract…
Burlington Family Health Team
Consultant, Health Services
Director of Clinical Services
peopleCare Communities Inc.
Provincial Clinical Resource Nurse
Ministry of the Solicitor General
Registered Nurse Case Managers
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice