Terms: Full Time, 35 hours per week; Contract to October 2019
Working in multiple Public Health programs including Vaccine Preventable Diseases, Healthy Babies Healthy Children, Reproductive Health and Child Health Programs. Supporting work towards the Baby-Friendly Initiative, designation and ongoing maintenance. Working within a team to provide services and collaborating with community members and within community partners for planning, implementing, and evaluating Public Health programs.
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario, in good standing, or eligible to register within the Province
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing, BScN
- Current cardio-pulmonary resuscitation certification
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Knowledge of, and/or experience with, principles of adult and child education, health promotion and community mobilization an asset
- Current expertise in breastfeeding support
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant would be an asset
Access to transportation. Mileage allowance provided. Successful candidate requires a clear Vulnerable Sector Check and proof of required immunizations prior to start of work.
via email only at: email@example.com
Applicants must reference posting #2019-03
Applicants who do not receive an auto generated receipt response should contact Human Resources at 807-468-3147 x301253 and leave a message.
Deadline for Applications: Open until filled.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.